Helbling is representing a specialty construction firm in conducting a search to secure an Executive Vice President (EVP) of Engineering & Construction (E&C). The EVP will maintain operational metrics and profit & loss responsibilities for the company's Engineering & Construction Group, and that the division reflects the firm's strategy and vision. He/she will drive best practices throughout the group, strengthen existing core business and market sectors, seek and identify growth strategies for all locations. The EVP will also serve as an advisor to the President and executive management team on matters relating to E&C and how it supports corporate growth and continued development.
- Collaborates with the Head of Strategy and Growth to initiate and drive inorganic and organic growth opportunities across the Water and Gas market sectors in New Jersey and Pennsylvania in conjunction with the President and the executive management team.
- Collaborates with the Head of Strategy and Growth to initiate and drive inorganic and organic growth opportunities across the nation in conjunction with the President and the executive management team.
- Serves existing clients by ensuring quality, timeliness and safety in all projects.
- Continuously seeks and implements innovation and industry best practices for the performance of all services and work.
- Envisions and develops corporate, individual company, and individual market sector geographic strategies based on input from the President and the executive management team.
- Manages the E&C Group.
- Collaborates with the Head of Strategy and Growth and the Head of Shared Services in support of the President and executive management team lead and develop the heads of each market sector and geography and ensure succession plans are in place for E&C.
- Develops and implements performance management and associated KPIs for each market sector and geography.
- Communicates and meets with industry leaders, trade associations, clients, and potential clients to ensure CMS is continuously implemented and maintained.
- Exercises authority and approves decisions on all E&C matters as per Master Delegation of Authority.
- Effectively leads a team of senior professionals by developing talent and cultivating a high performance culture. Mentors, coaches, develops, and motivates direct reports and, when required, select L2 and L3 managers.
- Serves as a role model to employees by living company values and displaying the leadership behavior.