Helbling is representing a repeat client, a high-end residential builder, in conducting a search to secure a Project Executive (PE). The PE is the senior member of the company's project team and has the most authority to deal with owners, architects, engineers, designers, building management, and subcontractors. PEs are responsible for overall client relations and client satisfaction, all financial matters relating to projects, and oversight of the project team.
- Financial health of projects under their control including ensuring adherence to budget; informs customer of budget issues; signs off on subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders; and tracks expenditures, cash flow, and payments.
- Project schedule including informing customer and architect of changes and getting necessary approvals. Oversees the project team to ensure adherence to schedule, conducts regular schedule reviews, and confirms impact on budget.
- Final negotiation and buy-out of all required trades, approves subcontractor proposals, and makes recommendations to customer/architect.
- Overall responsibility to ensure a safe, clean and hazard-free job-site, conducts regular site visits to ensure standards of quality are being met, and maintains good relationships with building management and neighbors.
- All aspects of project administration. Ensures correct set up of new projects, attends weekly job site meetings, delegates duties to project manager and assistant project manager, ensures proper upkeep of all logs and documentation, and reviews all outgoing correspondence related to project.
- Ensures completion of all required project reports.
- Ensures close-out of projects, completion of all open items, and transition to Service & Maintenance.
- Development of project personnel included performance evaluations, disciplinary measures, and career paths.