Helbling is supporting a repeat client, a high-end residential builder in the New York City metropolitan area, in attracting and securing Project Managers. The Project Manager role is responsible for the daily management of all aspects of a project including financial, schedule, and quality management, as well as the oversight of the project team. These professionals engage day-to-day with owners, architects, engineers, designers, building management, subcontractors, and members of the broader project team.
- Day-to-day financial management of a project including development and approval of the budget, acceptance and payment by the client, change orders, and corresponding updates.
- Prepares subcontracts and purchase orders, verifies subcontractor requisitions, and oversees client requisitions.
- Reports to senior management on project status, owner relations, requisitions, and collections.
- Project schedule including its development, maintenance/tracking, financial impact, and communication with client/architect, subs and project team of any/all changes and necessary approvals, adhering to milestone dates, managing impact on budget/manpower needs; and developing trade-by-trade schedule.
- Work scopes and buy-outs including sub review/qualification, subcontract terms, incorporation of schedule into buy-outs, submitting trade awards for approval, maintaining worksheet, and monitoring of job cost.
- Assists Superintendent with site coordination including daily site visits, coordination of subcontractors and field personnel, reviewing progress of subs, reviewing drawings and sketches, inspecting pre-fabricated items prior to delivery and after installation, and ensuring highest standards of safety and quality on site.
- Administration of project including review, processing, and maintenance/filing of all construction documents, and document logs and routing items to all relevant parties.
- Leads weekly job site meetings with architect/owner including agenda preparation and post meeting minutes.
- Oversees close-out including punch list, sign-offs, change orders, required permits, and final waivers/releases for all subs.